Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 8

Today I felt very colorful, so I wore the dress with many colorful accessories! I layered a slouchy crop top and my faux fur red coat over the top, and added some brightly colored tights on the bottom. The multicolored accessories tie together the many oranges, purples, pinks, and greens.





Dress; Goodwill. Top; T.J. Maxx. Shoes; Jeffrey Campbell. Coat; INC International Concepts at Macy's. Beaded Necklace; borrowed from my mom. Fang necklace; Forever 21. Glasses; Claire's Accessories. Headband; handmade by me.

6 comments:

  1. Guh I can't get over how fabulous this is! *__* The tights and your glasses are very swoon worthy ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite so far! The explosion of colors is stunning. The fur - amazing.
    You go girl!

    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/
    xx Brigita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on dear you are PERFECT !! I cannot love MOOOORE your looks... and all the amazing stuff you wear... I will make some headpieces inspired on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing shoes

    http://silhouetteparisienne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!