Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4

Today I layered a thrift store blouse over the dress. It can have a sort of glam meets grungy vibe when paired with lots of jewelry, like stacked rings or a studded cuff. I belted the blouse with a medallion belt from Goodwill, and I wore a faux fur coat from Target to keep warm. Lately I've really embraced the concept of wearing all black with small pops of bright color in the accessories. It's such a chic way of dressing.

This necklace is from the Halloween jewelry section of Target. I picked it up on sale sometime in November. It has a cool gothic vibe.



Dress, Belt, Goodwill. Tights, Necklace, Coat, Target. Bag, Nordstrom. Top, thrifted. Shoes, Jeffrey Campbell. Sunglasses, Pangaea. Headband, Handmade by me.

10 comments:

  1. I'm still trying to figure out your PS filter.

    EAK

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh your blog is stunning!!! fallen in love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is getting more and more difficult to choose, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    I love this one too.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new yeaaar from The Fashion Turd...may it be colourful and camp! x x x

    www.thefashionturd.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the mix of pattens looks absolutely amazing, i love this look!

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the ensemble. i have to agree with the idea or black with pops of color. this is truly fabulous! loving the jewels here, too!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! your photo quality has improved. new camera or found a better technique?

    xo katrina
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!