Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3

Today I wore the dress as a top again. I layered my polka dotted navy skirt over the top... I love wearing polka dots in two different sizes. For warmth, I wore a vintage cardigan of my mom's. I ran out of daylight for outside outfit pictures, so I had to take some quick photos inside.


I've been meaning to post about these boots for quite some time now. As a visual artist, I'm currently working on a few photo and video projects involving googly eyes. I covered these steel-toe boots from Walmart. They are super comfortable and add just the right amount of punk to any outfit.



Dress (worn as a top), Skirt (altered by me) Goodwill. Cardigan, Vintage. Headband, handmade by me. Earrings, vintage. Lipstick, MAC Cosmetics.

I just realized that I've worn green lipstick for my last three posts. I'll try to switch things up and wear a different color tomorrow!

11 comments:

  1. THOSE SHOES ARE JUST TRUE KILLERS, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with this entire look! I'm especially in love with the googley-eye shoes. I made a googley eye covered top a few years ago, I should cover more things with them!
    Also love your headpiece!
    Happy New Year!
    xx
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. those googly eye shoes are the coolest! as well as the lipstick :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is amazing

    http://milavojtowicz.blogspot.com/ my blog with DIY

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green lipstick is totally inspired!!! LOVE the first shot, love this outfit!!! Hope you had a great New Year's!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes!! You are so making me want to do some DIYs right now! Love the over all look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are insaaaane! I love them.


    AJ

    http://alanajohnsondesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boots are INCREDIBLE.
    I can't even.....

    Odelia
    youreatulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!