Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 12

It was very cold today- so cold, in fact, that it actually snowed! It's the first snowy weather of this winter. I wore my dress with my favorite printed tee shirt. It's printed with a woodcut I carved of a girl with a Barbie doll in her mouth. I used black ink and sprayed bleach around the design. I know I posted this coat just a few days ago, but it's just too chilly to wear anything else!


Dress; Goodwill. Shirt; hand-printed by me. Coat; INC International Concepts. Belt, Target. Headband; handmade by me.

4 comments:

  1. A package from Asos just arrived. I ordered all of the headpieces with flowers they had. Inspired by you.

    EAK

    ReplyDelete
  2. green lippy! you is crazy. sassy outfit, you did something right

    xo katrina
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvellous, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!