Thursday, December 15, 2011

Purple Haze

My friend Camille screen-printed this tee shirt for me over the summer, but I’m just now getting around to wearing it. The drawing is just too adorable.
I recently helped my mom clean out some of her old jewelry, and I found several wonderful pairs of clip-on earrings. They’re my new favorite thing! I’ve never really been into earrings. I usually just wear basic studs or my Betsey Johnson beetle earring. I’ve become a dangly earring fanatic. This pair is the most wearable, but my favorite so far is this fantastic pair of giant lucite stars.
In addition to crazy clip-ons, I’ve also been playing around with some crazy new lipstick. I love this purple hue from Covergirl. I also have a light blue color from MAC, but I’m saving it for special occasions. It’s a bit too “Avatar”-ish for everyday wear.
Handprinted tee shirt worn with a skirt from Goodwill, an American Eagle blazer, a belt I made from some old ties, vintage earrings, my favorite pointy kitten heels, and a flower headband I made.

9 comments:

  1. That tee goes perfect with the skirt! Love the flowers as always!

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the drawing on that top, so cute ! And those earrings are too lovely for words, those great 80s inspired dangle earrings just add to your look. Happy holidays ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tee is awesome and I love the blot made of ties! Very creative. I always end up losing clip on earrings because they fall off, so watch out! I just bought some purples lipstick, too and I love it. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit. especially the lippy.

    xo katrina
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures and blog x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww!! This looks amazinggggg! You are a master of prints.

    Goodwill Huntingg
    Decidedly Dapper

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are absolutely amazing.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look really lovely :) Totally following you!

    Kisses! xxx

    http://ilikeyourears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That tee is awesome and I love the blot made of ties! Very creative. I always end up losing clip on earrings because they fall off, so watch out! I just bought some purples lipstick, too and I love it. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!