Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The cow says "moo".

I picked up this faux fur (if one can refer to a cow as having "fur") coat during my last trip to Goodwill. Immediately, I was drawn to the graphic print and silly stuffed animal texture. I spotted it from a mile away!
Although it's quite a bit large for me, I have grown to love this unique piece over the past couple days. It seems to go with everything in my wardrobe, but I like it best with super-tight jeans and super-tall shoes. This applies to most faux fur jackets, coats, and vests. The voluminous silhouette needs balancing; it looks best with a slim or close fitting bottom, such as a straight-leg jean or a pencil skirt.
Vintage "Cow" coat worn with Guess Jeans, a Jacobs by Marc Jacobs tee shirt, a handmade flower headband, my mom's vintage earrings, Jeffrey Campbell "Lita" booties, my trusty Pangaea sunglasses, and my ring collection

7 comments:

  1. You have impeccable style, Zoe! Favourited this photo on Chictopia.

    xx, Crystal
    @watermoolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shoes, gorgeous YOU.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so snuggly, and your so right about the silhouette. Love it!

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the cow prints! And love it more when you mixed it with pink flowers on your head! sooo creative.

    Summer Flounce

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those Freida Kahlo-flower/buns in your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your style! I am your newest follower! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I discovered you via chictopia and I am smitten, surely you have magic running through your veins

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!