Thursday, October 13, 2011

Zoe the Zebra

When I was a small child, I had quite the fascination with everything zebra (because "Zoe" and "Zebra" both start with a 'Z') Fortunately, I'm no longer obsessed, but I still think zebras are beautiful! I was very excited to find this cardigan at Pangaea in Nashville. It's the perfect layering piece for fall, it's super easy to coordinate with colors and patterns, and it has cute, little zebras all over it!





Pangaea Zebra cardigan worn with a vintage velvet dress and a vintage belt, Sam Edelman "Zoe" booties, my googly eye glasses, and flowers from Forever 21 and h&m.

My everyday ring combination... (from left to right) turquoise ring from Santa Fe, faux turquoise ring from Pangaea, Frida Kahlo ring from Pangaea, bow ring from Charlotte Russe, "Love the life you live" ring from Target, bone ring from Marc by Marc Jacobs, and an antique

9 comments:

  1. You are amazing.

    I'm also sporting velvet in an upcoming post. Love it!

    Goodwill Huntingg

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red, both the lips and the dress is SPECTACULAR on you! The zebra cardigan is the cherry on top!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DIE. Your dress is phenomenal, and I love the zebra cardi! Kind of a mix up of the ever popular horse print.

    Danielle,
    http://visionarydreamss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun outfit and that red lipstick shade looks gorgeous on you.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're too cute ! I just adore your unusual style, so glad to have found you. Following your lovely blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. your glasses are so cool! and i am in love with that frida kahlo ring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You remind me of myself when I was younger. You style is so amazing, love your glasses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!