Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pink Polka Dots

I found this dress at Goodwill ages ago with grand plans for alterations. However, I just sat on my dress form, doing nothing. I shortened the sleeves, and I had originally planned on shortening the length of the skirt. But one day this week, I felt like wearing a long skirt so I just wore it as is! It's such a happy shade of pink!


























Dress, vintage from Goodwill. Shoes, Dolce Vita. Purse, vintage. Glasses, Claire's Accessories. Flowers, Forever 21 and h&m.


"Heart" this look on the TeenVogue Fashion Click here.






13 comments:

  1. Love your look, the dress is adorable!
    Follow each other? :)

    XO,
    Lucija

    withlovelucija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, beautiful vintage dress, and I love how you paired it with these accessories. what a charming look! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the polka dot and stripe details in this dress and belt!! And as it is red, my favorite color, it is doubly loved :)

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!!!great dress and great accessories xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH YOU ARE TOO ADORABLE! You have such cute style -- so chic and fun and ADORABLE. I love it! The flower is totally the perfect touch. Totally fitting blog name! ;)

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the dress looks fabulous, I'm a big fan of polka dots :). The flowers in your hair are so pretty, it completes the whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! Somehow the red and white colours along with the polka dots give a really strong sense of the 60's. Love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is so unique. Great outfit.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am obsessive about the dress, the glasses, and of course; the flowers! You are truly so impeccably dressed! I simply adore the entire look!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the polka dot print mixed with the stripes, very cute!

    erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool! I am in love with your bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!