Friday, July 29, 2011

Helsinki, Finland

These photos were taken next to a colorful mural inside a wonderful art museum in Helsinki!




At the beginning of my trip to Europe, I wore a hole right through the bottom of my trusty cowboy boots, which were supposed to be my walking shoes. So I busted out my problem-solving skills and found some suede, sale-rack Eccos in London. I'm wearing them in most of my photos from the trip.

Dress, BCBG Max Azria. Belt, Closet Case Vintage. Shoes, Ecco. Bag, Target. Sunglasses, Pangaea. Flowers, Forever 21 and h&m.

6 comments:

  1. Very vibrant and beautiful
    www.thesocialbuyer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress soooooo much, and your belt. yummy Zoeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your style is fantastic! I never seen someone like you before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice outfit :)

    letsgotonewyorkandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this dress is so cool- i love it's colour mix!

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your lipstick...what brand is it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!