Monday, June 6, 2011

Celeste

So I have this friend named Celeste who is simultaneously gorgeous and photogenic pretty much all the time. She always wears really cute, edgy outfits, but every so often, she’ll wear something that is just too fabulous to not photograph. This is one of those outfits.
Plus, she's sorta the master of that paws-up pose...
Sometimes she does this thing where she’ll wear two belts at the same time... it has an effortlessly chic appeal, but it’s far from effortless. I’ve tried to belt-layer on multiple occasions, and it just looks too random. If I were to wear two belts, people would be like “Why the heck is she wearing two belts?!”, but when Celeste wears two belts, people are like “Why the heck is she so awesome?!”.


Celeste is wearing...
Dress: Forever 21, Shoes: Dillards, Studded Belt: Forever 21, Other Belt: Forever 21, Studded Cuff: Party City (borrowed from me), Sunglasses: vintage

6 comments:

  1. Celeste is making me envyous : )

    EAK

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots. good idea to shoot amazing dressed friends.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress:)

    http://cornersofthefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could never pull off two belts, I'd look like an idiot. She's gorgeous!
    Love & Labels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I have to agree- this outfit was definitely too fabulous not to photograph :) I love her dual belts; that's not a look just anyone would be able to pull off, but on her it looks amazing!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pictures!
    i really like the flower contrast:)
    xx
    www.vnikali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!