Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Neon Stripes

I found this skirt at the Goodwill a few weeks ago. It lacked a label or brand identification, and it had out-of-balance proportions. The waist and hips were absolutely huge, but the hips fit. Since then, I had it taken in at my favorite alterations shop, and now, it's my new favorite skirt! It's going to need some experimenting to get the styling just right.





Worn with my brooch-adorned blazer (originally from Goodwill), a neon green top from Target, Dolce Vita lace-up pumps, a Forever 21 necklace, and flowers from Forever 21 and h&m

9 comments:

  1. hmmm I wanna do that to one of my blazers too!!! =))

    www.missdonata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute color combination and silhouette.

    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/
    x Brigita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! I'd say you nailed the styling right here. I love the balance of crazy colors with the edginess of the shoes and blazer. It's such a cool look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are seriously the color queen! This look is so yummy I could eat it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. just love the contrast between the bright summery bits and the dark, dominatrix 'im gonna eat you alive' shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look as great as always.. maybe even better. ;)

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is fabulous!!!!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!