Saturday, April 9, 2011

What I wore in Santa Fe.

As I've mentioned before, I went on a trip to Santa Fe for Spring break. It was wonderfully inspiring. I tried to take as many pictures of the landscape as I possibly could, and I also managed to snap a few outfit photos for the blog. I apologize for my super-repetitive ensembles... it was one of my first real efforts at "packing light".
...Wearing my brooch blazer, Guess jeans, a Jacobs by Marc Jacobs "PARIS" tee shirt, and my trusty cowboy boots on my way Taos for a day trip.

...Wearing altered men's jeans, a French Connection blouse, my brooch blazer, Anthropologie scarf, and my cowboy boots (again) at Ghost Ranch in Abiquiu, New Mexico.

...Wearing a Wilter skirt (from T.J. Maxx), vintage Custo Barcelona top, Boutique Nine oxfords, and my fish purse at the Santa Fe plaza.

In all the photos, I'm wearing aqua sunglasses from Pangea and flowers from Forever 21 and H&M.

9 comments:

  1. Fun photos! Your fish purse is so cute!
    http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your outfits.
    The second is my favourite :)
    But I mean the others are wonderful, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did great!:D

    You always dress so fun and I like the 2nd jacket you wore - so spring-y!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your floral blazer so much. someday if you don't want it anymore, i would take it. ; )

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jackets and the third picture is HOT!! love it!!
    xoxo asiahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your style! you are fabulous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the brooch blazer!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. its amazing!!

    great blog!
    x,noihsafmoi

    ReplyDelete
  9. eee! These photos make me so happy, you're like a rainbow and I love it! That fish purse is just too awesome and those cowboy boots look so great on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!