Saturday, April 2, 2011

Gallery Crawl

I bought this shirt at Goodwill yesterday. It's pretty simple, but I love the bold polka dots. It's super easy to mix with other prints, and it coordinates seamlessly with every color of the rainbow. This is how I wore it to a gallery crawl in downtown Nashville this evening.


One of the galleries had a fish tank... a very exciting photo opp!
Trench Coat, Zara. Shirt, vintage from Goodwill. Jeans, Guess. Shoes, Sam Edelman. Necklace, Forever 21, Target and other various locations. Flowers, Forever 21 and H&M. Glasses, Forever 21

Here are a few of my favorite photos and artworks from the event...





Goodness, I have so many things to blog about. I still have to write posts about Nashville Fashion Week and Santa Fe!

11 comments:

  1. lovely blog! xxx Emily.

    emilylouderback.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful outfit and great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look!




    http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, the fish bag is so cute! I love the artsy feel of your entire outfit! Cute!

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is not the typical fashion blog, your outfits are really original!
    I love it, I'm now following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty cool look... love it.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the COOLEST style! I'm so glad you commented on my blog, because your blog rules. def following. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous vintage find! You look great! (Your bag is sooo interesting! Is that also a vintage find?)

    Bubbs...

    www.paris-on-my-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!