Monday, April 4, 2011

Brontosaurus

You know those annoying people who cling on to certain items of clothing and wear them over and over again until they absolutely positively ruin them?
Well, I'm one of those people. And this shirt is my new victim.
Ever since I purchased it at Goodwill on Friday, I've worn it three different times-- three different ways. It's wonderful, it really is. I've said it before, and I'll say it again... it goes with absolutely everything. So get used to seeing around Girl with the Flower. I really could talk about how much I love this shirt for hours, but I'll shut up now.
Also, while I was at Goodwill, I purchased this lovely, orange dinosaur. I was thinking about painting stripes on him, but I've decided to keep him as is. I think he looks just beautiful against this this blouse.



Shirt, vintage from Goodwill. Shorts, Urban Outfitters. Shoes, Marti and Liz. Necklace, borrowed from my mom. Sunglasses, Pangea. Flowers, Forever 21 and H&M.

11 comments:

  1. Love the color of the first picture...and also your dinosaur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah sooo awesome. i love the dino! dinosaurs in general are just so great. and so is your shirt!! i really love the polka dots. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. smurf! to your first picture :)

    katrina,x

    www.theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a gorgeous blouse! polka dots are awesome. i can tell why you're wearing it lots :D cool sunnies too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful outfit and I love the dinosaur :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing blog!!!!!!!!!
    really :)

    olguiscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome outfit!
    I love your blog dear, def following!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh girl, i love your style. it's so fun and unique... and so is your brontosaurus.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun photos! Love it!
    Want to follow each other?
    http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the retro! I appreciate your unique style and how you make it all your own. Very cool.

    Let's be blog friends! I'm following you and would love for you to follow my bloggy blog too!

    Along Abbey Road

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!