Friday, March 11, 2011

Thakoon on Thakoon

I remember when the Thakoon for Target collection first came out a couple years ago, I saw these two pieces worn together in a Teen Vogue article. I thought it was absolutely ridiculous looking. Boy-oh-boy, things sure have changed...





Skirt, Sweater, Thakoon for Target. Belt, Target. Shoes, Sam Edelman. Flowers, necklace, Forever 21.
Wow... it's been way too long since my last post. School has been ridiculous.
I have been working on a lot of art lately, and I'm looking forward to blogging about it soon.

5 comments:

  1. This looks stunning.
    Love the combination of the skirt with this sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool combination! I love the flower in your hair too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo I love this! Great combination!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
    Blogger Spotlight: Pearls and Personality
    My Vintage Handbag Line

    ReplyDelete
  4. the combination with the sweater and skirt looks nice!!!
    and you love flower hair acc so much~! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this! Thakoon is my FAVE!! GREAT blog!!
    xoxo,
    MG
    http://www.mgstylemix.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!