Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Santa Fe, New Mexico

I just got back from an absolutely wonderful trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico. I took hundreds and hundreds of photos, and I've come back with so many ideas! I'm ridiculously inspired!
While strolling around Santa Fe, I visited art galleries and museums, looked at turquoise jewelry, and went into countless antique stores. I also toured Ghost Ranch, where Georgia O'Keeffe worked and lived. Basically, I have so many things to blog about!!


Vintage skirt and Moschino Cheap & Chic jacket (both from Goodwill), Forever 21 and h&m flowers, and Pangea sunglasses.

Also, I bought a new purse... and.... IT'S A FISH!?!?!?
I found it at the Santa Fe farmers market, and it might be the coolest thing I've ever purchased. I've received so many comments on it from all kinds of people (small children, airport personel, pedicab drivers, etc.)..
"Your purse looks like a fish."
"Did y'all go fishing this morning?"
"Oh my gosh, she found Nemo!"
"Mommy! Look! Her purse is a fish!"

Also, I got this turquoise ring. It was an early sixteenth birthday present.

14 comments:

  1. I love your original style, and the flower give you a real touch.
    I invite you to my blog,and be member if you like. www.glamethic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you are so cool.
    I could never pull off a fish purse.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit and this bag is stunning! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha the fish bag is absolutely cute

    katrina xo

    www.theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your outfit is totally awesome. I'd love to wear all these colors together and have such an amazing fish bag! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg!! so plofery so bold and brave and so colorful!!! j'adore!!!

    pls come and join my chanel giveaway darling!!

    jasonitos.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how colorful you are! And the fish purse is so adorable and unique

    <3 Alison
    alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a vibrant outfit... you have such a fun and quirky style. :)

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  9. This makes me smile a lot. I love purses that are shaped like not-purse things. And you are so so colorful, which is something that scares me to try. I just cant't tear myself away from monochromatic and analgous color schemes. hehe.

    Love the skirt. Especially when paired with that bold blazer.

    <3 Lea

    ReplyDelete
  10. your purse is amazing! I've seen chickens before...but never a fish.
    what a sweet sweet 16th present
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, you look amazing!!!Love,love,love your ring!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. such an awesome skirt!! you look so cool. haha and i love the fish purse

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your blog! It is amazing! :)

    ..Check out my blog, lets follow each other....

    http://dtrh-stateofmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gooooooooooooood!!! i want the same bag, it is so funny!

    http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!