Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mister Giraffe on my shoulder..

I found this giraffe brooch at the Franklin Antique mall several months ago, and I've been meaning to blog about it. It's just so quirky! Last night, when I was organizing my outfit for today, I realized how great it looks on this bold-shouldered jacket. However, the fabric is super fragile, and I'm afraid of a tear. By the way, this jacket is made out of recycled polyester. I feel like Lady Gaga in this jacket, with a touch of eco-friendliness.


Tee Shirt, Urban Outfitters. Jacket, H&M. Jeans, Guess. Flowers, Forever 21. Brooch, vintage.

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the giraffe pin!!! it's so cool and unusual (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So stunning, what a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful outfit and I love your giraffe brooch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unique pins are always such a great investment, and j'adore the jacket.
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I LOVE that jacket! You pull it off so well. You whole outfit is just lovely (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the jacket and brooch. Such amazing colours.
    I'm now following.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this jacket of H&M...is very very cool....I love your blog and your style. I follow you....follow me back please! kisses
    http://chocolateblanco-superblondeep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!