Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lights! Camera! Action!

I made this skirt in a sewing class a few years ago. I hardly ever wear it, but I've been trying to reintegrate old pieces back into my wardrobe. The skirt is so mod and funky, and the colors in it make it easy to wear-- pinks, purples, reds, and oranges all coordinate perfectly. I paired it with a slouchy tee from Target and my new sunglasses from Pangea.
I had quite a bit of fun editing all my photos to look like movie screenshots.








Handmade skirt worn with a Target tee shirt, Sam Edelman booties, a New York and Company blazer, a Forever 21 flower, and sunglasses from Pangea.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!