Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Breathing Fire

On saturday afternoon, I wandered down to Hillsboro Village in downtown Nashville. I went in all the adorable boutiques, I petted all the cats in the storefronts, I took some photos in front of the dragon mural, and most importantly... I bought some amazing new sunglasses at Pangea. Pangea is the best place in Nashville to buy cute trinkets, retro rompers, cat pillows, Frida Kahlo pendants, and sea foam green round sunglasses (!)
If you're ever in Nashville, Pangea is the place to be.


Top, altered Goodwill dress. Jeans, Guess. Shoe, Sam Edelman. Flowers, Forever 21. Bag, Charlotte Russe. Sunglasses, Pangea.

5 comments:

  1. I love that top! Good idea to alter it into a top - a dress with all that print was probably too much lol. Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. And your sunglasses are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog you have!
    Hope you will take a look on mine:
    http://zitha-getusedtoit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures:)
    maybe you can check out mine:

    http://je-ne-sais-qoui.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!