Saturday, February 26, 2011

Spring Fever

The weather is so chaotic here in Nashville! One week is sunny and warm, and then the next is horribly rainy and dreary. The sun has finally come out again, and I'm ready for some Spring clothes! It's time to bring out the bright colors and prints, and put away the tights!
This blouse with this skirt is my new favorite print combination.








I borrowed this necklace from my mom today. It's from Forever 21, but it looks just like the enamel floral pieces I see at antique stores all the time. The bright colors are so wonderful!
Skirt, vintage (from Goodwill). Floral Top, Necklace, Flower, Forever 21. Lace Top, Bag, Charlotte Russe. Shoe, Dolce Vita.

Lately, I've been really inspired by this photo of Frida Kahlo. The colors and prints are so beautiful! And I love the flowers!
I found this photo on tulletulle.tumblr.com, but I don't know it's original location. If you do, let me know!

15 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. I need more colors in my wardrobe

    <3, New Follower
    Everyone loves a giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. i envy you a lot... here... oh no.. so cold!!!!
    :(
    anyways, very hot outfit!! it pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful outfit. Great combination and now I defenitely have to goole Frida Kahlo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit baby!
    your flower is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a very nice and special style, i like <3 following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore your cute quirky style!

    antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit!! I love everything about it. :)

    xox Courtney Michele
    http://rarereveuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and I love the necklace!!

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet!Lovely outfit!
    New follower,I hope that become my follower too.
    Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable outfit! Such pretty spring colors. :) You've inspired me to pull out the brights today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. In Memphis, and our weather is super crazy too.
    But this outfit it bright and wonderful... love Frida.
    You look like a perfect present!

    Matters of Merrymaking

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's a fun print combo.:D

    It's been raining and cold over here in Los Angeles, so gloomy.


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! The necklace is amazing! I really love your style, it's very inspirational and original too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!