Saturday, January 15, 2011

Turquoise & Purple

I just can't get enough of the color and texture combinations in this outfit.

The sides of these jeans read "I feel infinite", "In search of the Great Perhaps", and "How will I ever get out of this labyrinth"-- some quote from my favorite books, Looking for Alaska and The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

I wore a different necklace with this outfit to school-- a faux turquoise pendant necklace from the flea market. But for my photos, I borrowed my mom's Squash Blossom necklace. She bought it on a trip out west several years ago.
Wearing a shirt from my mom's closet, Target bleached jeans, Charlotte Russe lace blouse, Sam Edelman "Zoe" booties, vintage velvet blazer, Forever 21 headband & studded cuff, Jacobs by Marc Jacobs bone bracelet, sunglasses from my dad's closet, and a Squash Blossom necklace borrowed from my mom.
Lipstick Queen "Red Sinner" lipstick.

10 comments:

  1. that blazer is so luxe.......

    great post.

    xxo Tess S
    CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable style darling!!!A girl with personality..Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit!
    xoxo Sienna
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your blazer and your booties!! you look so cute and I do love the color combination
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pants are adorable and I really like your shirt mixed with the lace top :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fantastic outfit. Love the blazer and the booties sooo much!
    This is a lovely blog ~ hope we can follow one another. :)

    -Sandra.*
    (www.cardinalmess.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!