Monday, January 31, 2011

King of Rock n' Roll

Today seemed like the perfect day to break out my Elvis bolo tie. I'm currently inspired by everything western. You name it... cowboy boots, turquoise, cattle skulls, cacti, and especially bolo ties! My bolo tie trial run involved my dad's vintage one. It took me forever to find the perfect pairing! My next challenge will be a bow tie... but first I need to learn how to tie a tie.







A closeup... I bought it at Katy K's Ranch Dressing in downtown Nashville.
Pants, Shirt- vintage (Goodwill). Headband, Sunglasses- Forever 21. Bolo tie- Katy K's. Shoes- Sam Edelman. Bracelet- Claire's Accessories.

14 comments:

  1. I love this outfit so original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shirt looks sooo nice!! and the other things too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super original! I love the dots pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really great,I love this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of that Elvis bolo tie! ;o)
    You look fabulous! Where did you take these pics? It looks so familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your outfit!! those pants are sooo cute!!!

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THIS ONE! You always look amazing! I freakin love your blog. I'm adding you to my Blogroll.

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
    Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just been browsing to your blog and your style is really really cool. You're quit an example to me. Thanks!

    http://iambackstage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pants are so amazing! Love your blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. GAH You're so cute. I love how fearlessly feminine and layer-ful (?) your looks are. You just CANT GO WRONG WITH POLKA DOT PANTS RIIIIGHT.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The polka dot pants are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your style is so unique, Those sunnies look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!