Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wintry Mix.

Today was well suited for lots and lots of layers. So I threw on my mom's vintage Flora Kung tunic dress with a pair of leggings and some boots. It was a perfect day to break out my felt fedora as well. I'm loving the patterns and colors in this look-- they certainly brightened my cold and dreary day.
Vintage Flora Kung dress worn with Target leggings, vintage sunglasses, belt from Closet Case vintage, an Anthropologie scarf, my cowboy boots, Forever 21 fedora and handmade daisy clip.

8 comments:

  1. I love how your outfits are always so bright in this winter weather! The scarf just pops against your dress. I love your eclectic style. Those boots are awesome! And I am in dire need of a fedora.

    Love & Labels

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! this definitely POPS! you look lovely.

    xx elanor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, really collorful and that hat is lovely!
    ♥ ♥ ♥ Love, Angie
    Check out my blog & maybe we could follow each other?
    www.styleninfa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT outfit!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.goodwillhuntingg.com

    Viktor & Rolf Inspired Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! ♥ I like your blog, if you want, we can follow eachother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that vintage dress is gorgeous! Love love it.
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhhhh. love the mix of colours. awesome.

    i've featured you on my blog, have a peek if you'd like xx

    http://lovedottie.blogspot.com/2010/12/blogs-i-like-stalker-report_17.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!