Thursday, December 30, 2010

Vintage Cape

A family friend gave me this vintage cape with the hope that I could find a good use for it. I'm thinking about shortening it a few feet. It's a bit too long for everyday wear.


This cape is very huge and twirly. It's like a Snuggie, but not as ugly.

I'm wearing my new favorite lip color in these photos. It's MAC Cosmetics Process Magenta Lip pencil and Red Electric Pigment-- the same color that Diane von Furstenburg used in her Spring 2011 show. It was inspired by Andy Warhol's DVF print.
Also, I got a new haircut today! My hair used to look kind of like this before I let my bangs grow out.

...worn with a vintage polka dot dress, Sam Edelman boots, and a Forever 21 headband

10 comments:

  1. I love it! I think it looks cute now, but it might look cute shortened too! Very nice.

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.goodwillhuntingg.com

    Runway Inspiration: Moschino, Fall 2010 RTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely WAY better than a snuggie! Love it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole look! xx

    www.breakmystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look! I love your style! It is really unique!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha "its like a snuggie"

    i like, it's different and DOES look fun to twirl around it!

    happy 2011!

    also, i've added your blog to my "roll call list" wondering if you'd like to do the same with mine??

    jess s//LadyFLASHBACK.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a cape for my birthday this year! But I do so love the length of yours! Cheers to a New Year and all things vintage! xoxo! Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am OBSESSED with Sam Edelman Zoe booties! Lovely blog!

    diaryofashortgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i m new at your blog!
    you have an amazing taste and an unusual beauty.
    be unique in every sense..
    really like the cape and the colours!

    kiss from greece

    asinneratyourdinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a very unique style, that stands out :) This blog brightened up my day, it's so grey and cold here in Finland.. So thanks! ^^

    Story of a Day Well Spent

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!