Friday, December 3, 2010

Versatility.

I am constantly amazed at the versatility of this dress. I can class it up with heels and jewelry or dress it down with tights and flats. It's one of those super-layerable, drapey, and artistic pieces that I just want to wear over and over again.
RACHEL Rachel Roy Dress; Urban Outfitters spiderweb tights; Dolce Vita combat boots; vintage faux-croc bag from a yard sale; New York and Company blazer; Forever 21 flower, glasses, and stud bracelet; Jacobs by Marc Jacobs "bone" bracelet.

3 comments:

  1. i ADORE this. everything about this! you seriously come up with the best outfits!

    xx elanor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress and your tights are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOOOVE this! Your dress fits you so perfectly and is complimented by the blazer. your leggings are beyond fierce and I WANT THOSE SHOES! Especially if they're from Dolce Vita because that brand is just amaaazing. You are so pretty!

    Love & Labels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!