Friday, December 31, 2010

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Today is my last everyday post! I've completed a full year of everyday posting and my first-ever new years resolution! I have a grand collage post planned for tomorrow! In the new year, I'll be posting around three times a week.
This started out as a pencil contour drawing of Albert Einstein, but the more the drawing progressed, the more abstract it became, until it didn't really look anything like a person at all. So I went with the flow and added some watercolor.

2 comments:

  1. So true! Hope you visit back :)
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah i love this.
    http://mcqueenismymorphine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!