Friday, December 10, 2010

How I spend my Friday nights.

Yep, more collages. In case you haven't noticed, I'm going through a fairly serious collage phase right now.
The zigzag shapes are cut from an edited photo of the sunset sometime last week, the map in the background is from a World Book Encyclopedia, and the words "book" are from the cover of a C.S. Lewis autobiography.

The background of this one is a different edited photo of the same sunset, the text is the title of the same C.S. Lewis book, the picture is a reference photo I took of myself once for an art reference, and the hand is something I found on Tumblr. I've been searching

Edited sunset pictures, MIA from a Marc Jacobs ad, an edited city photo I took in San Francisco, and text from the cover of the C.S. Lewis book.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!