Sunday, November 21, 2010

What a weekend!

Over the weekend, one of my out-of-town friends came to visit me in Nashville. I met her at a pre-college program at SCAD this past summer. She, like me, loves art, fashion, and vintage shopping! We had a grand time perusing the racks of Goodwill, Katy K's Ranch Dressing, Local Honey, Savant Vintage Couture, the Franklin Antique mall, and Urban Outfitters.
Our finds from the weekend include 2 vintage dresses, a Moschino Cheap & Chic blazer, and a Chinese jacket from Goodwill; an Elvis bolo tie and a pair of baby blue, woven combat boots from Katy K's; two reworked vintage skirts from Local Honey; a Ukulele play-along record and two antique photos from the Franklin antique mall; and tights, a Sherlock Holmes hat, pink headphones, and a Russian doll necklace from Urban Outfitters. Wow! What a weekend!

At Katy K's Ranch Dressing on 12th Avenue South in Nashville.
Lily is wearing a blazer, shorts, belt, and tights from Anthropologie.
I'm wearing a Thakoon for Target skirt, my red cowboy boots, a She & Him Concert tee shirt, and a Moschino Cheap & Chic jacket (one of my Goodwill finds this weekend!).

An old camera and an accordion at the Franklin Antique Mall...

Strolling through the Gulch in downtown Nashville...

Lily's super adorable outfit-- She's wearing BC clogs, Anthropologie floral tights, a J. Crew cardigan, and a necklace from her mom's closet.

Lily wears flowers too!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures.
    You both look so stylish.
    Can't wait to see your purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours. Yellow earring and pink flower are looking amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!