Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stripes, Polka Dots, and Custo Barcelona.

I've had this outfit planned out in my head for quite some time now, but I haven't actually had the chance to wear it until now. When my mom cleaned out her closet recently, I became the recipient of a few old, but new to me, Custo Barcelona tops. I must admit, this one is probably my least favorite. The front is a green and blue profile of a woman, but I much prefer the back, so I am wearing it backwards! The crosshatched scene is absolutely adorable.
It's fairly obvious that these pictures are heavily edited, but this outfit is much more fun in teal!
In real life, the skirt and stripes of the shirt are red, and the the top is green, yellow, and red.
Vintage Neiman Marcus polka dot skirt from Goodwill, vintage Custo Barcelona tank top from my mom's closet, vintage Belt, Forever 21 feather headband, Trouve wedges from Nordstroms, and Lips bracelet from Claire's Accessories

3 comments:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous!
    Love the shirt and the silver wedges are beautiful :)
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing skirt!!
    I love your pics<3

    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!