Thursday, November 11, 2010

More Sketchbook Collages...

Here are some more of my sketchbook collages...

In the first one, the picture is from Teen Vogue, the background picture is from the newspaper, the hearts are from a picture on my Tumblr newsfeed, the text in the background is scanned and edited from two of my favorite books, Looking for Alaska and The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and the random text on the bottom is from a quilting editorial in British Vogue.

All Suno runway images are from Style.com

This is the current cover of my sketchbook. I had peeled of this big dried paint glob from a piece of palette paper recently, and I couldn't decide what to do with it. So I painted my sketchbook white, glued on the paint glob, and I coated the whole thing in acrylic medium. I think I might add a big word at the top like "INSPIRE" or "THINK" in messy black paint.

2 comments:

  1. hello! i recently discovered your blog! is amazing, keep going on this good job! you my check out mine, you`ll love it! if you follow, i`ll return the favor! tnx!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!