Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Custo Barcelona

With the recent time change, I'm having lighting difficulties... so a lot of my photos aren't turning out well. I found this vintage Custo Barcelona shirt in my mom's closet this past weekend. Its the perfect shirt to work into a mixed print ensemble, and the vintage red blazer is the icing on the cake. I'll post some full length photos of this look soon... I just need to find some better lighting!
Custo Barcelona top worn with Forever 21 pants, glasses, headband, and a vintage blazer from Goodwill.

3 comments:

  1. wow, you look amazing in this photo!
    love the glasses :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blazer, such a rad colour

    xx
    http://lovedottie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!