Monday, October 18, 2010

Three Hearts

As of late, I am very inspired and intrigued with the shape and form of octopi. Aside from making great subjects for drawings, they are one of the most fascinating sea creatures. I was researching them, and I came across an article mentioning that octopi have three hearts. I had heard this before, but this little factoid triggered a brainstorm of infinite proportions. I absolutely love the symbolism of having three hearts.
Does that mean that as octopus has a higher ability to love?
My edited pencil drawing

My original pencil drawing

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures. Ohh and I have to say that I love your Mulberry for target bag.
    The last picture is so cool :)

    www.dianas-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe that you drew that! You can deffinitely do my uni art work for me anytime you wish ;D

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!