Sunday, October 3, 2010

Painting.

I spotted this "painting" sign on the side of a Auto-Body repair shop on my way downtown earlier, and I thought it would be a marvelous photography opportunity.
I can finally bring out my warm and wintry clothing. The temperatures are growing colder by the day, and it greatly excites me.
Skirt, Free People. Top, Charlotte Russe. Blazer, American Eagle. Shoes, Nine West. Socks, Target. Necklace, Belt, vintage. Flower, Forever 21.

Today I did some impromptu antiquing at the Gaslamp Antique Mall in Nashville. I have been looking for a cow skull for quite some time now, and I've finally found one! I can't wait to use it for still life drawings and paintings.

I want to give a big thanks to quilting blogger, Karen Griska from Selvage Blog for mentioning me in her latest post! I met her at Barnes & Noble this past week. I love meeting fellow Nashville bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing photo and outfit! Especially the skirt, its dreamy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!