Monday, October 25, 2010

The Best of Both Worlds

I originally bought these wedges as a replacement for my over-worn Forever 21 elfish booties.
They are so much more than that. The simple and sleek lines are so elegant. They very well may be my new favorite shoes! So comfy and so chic... to quote Hannah Montana, "I've got the best of both worlds!"
Don't get me wrong; I am not a Hannah Montana fan. The line seemed fitting to the subject at hand.
I bought them this past weekend in Atlanta at Nordstrom. The brand is Trouve.

3 comments:

  1. those shoes look beautiful :)
    intotheforbidden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleek and simple!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!