Saturday, September 4, 2010

Today I went exploring.

Today I went exploring with my camera. I ordered a fisheye lens online recently, however, they sent me the wrong one. I figured I would get some use out of it until I have to return it. Most of these photos are "semi-fisheye".
Skirt, vintage from Goodwill. Top, Charlotte Russe. Cowboy boots, French's Boot Outlet. Necklace, Native American squash blossom. Sunglasses, Target. Flower, Forever 21.

I bought this skirt at Goodwill ages ago, but I haven't worn it until recently. I was attracted to the interesting ties on the front and back.
Also, I borrowed my mom's Squash Blossom necklace for this shoot. She bought it in Santa Fe a few years back. It is, by far, the most interesting piece of jewelry that she owns.

6 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, Zoe!:D

    I like your top!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit, great photos! such a great lovely blog <3<3<3

    http://selviorselfish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that top on the Charlotte Russe website,I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm likin' yo boots! They're very classy. ;D <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are beautiful! I think the lens effect is really nice :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you wearing, really pretty :) xx

    http://gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!