Thursday, September 2, 2010

She & Him

Tee Shirt, She & Him merchandise. Skirt, altered vintage Neiman Marcus. Blazer, vintage. Brooches, Forever 21/ flea market/ mom's closet. Bag, vintage Coach. Boots, Dolce Vita. Sunglasses, Target. Flowers, Forever 21.

Last night I attended the She & Him concert at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville. It was a wonderful concert-- Zooey Deschanel is incredible onstage! I picked up this great tee shirt. I thought it would be a great item to throw on with anything.

I also thought I'd add, I apologize for writing almost no text in my posts over the past couple weeks. School is hoarding a ridiculously horrendous amount of my time. Hopefully, I'll be writing more often.

5 comments:

  1. I love She & Him too!:D

    No need to apologize, school is important!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lala, what a compliment! How could I not respond to that? :)

    This is SUCH a cute outfit. I love it, and there's no hyperbole involved in this statement. I love your brooch-filled blazer to bits, and of course your t-shirt. That's such a cute one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all the brooches on your jacket!!!! :) and the headband too! everything~ xo.
    following you now :) follow meback?

    www.ninaonthemoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skirt is really pretty and I love how you styled it with the band tee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your red skirt!!
    xx

    Johanna, Sweden
    ART, http://johannaurban.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!