Thursday, September 9, 2010

Muse on.

Here are some of my latest inspirations and muses...
I adore this random, bohemian combination of patterns and texture. It reminds me of a chandelier that I've been eyeing at Urban Outfitters.

I saw this painting in my literature textbook, and I quite love it. The whimsical brushstrokes and color scheme adds an interesting contrast to the otherwise grotesque subject. It is depicting "The Masque of the Red Death" by Edgar Allen Poe.

I love this hot pink "mohawk" shoe! It's just too fabulous... isn't it?!

Can we please talk about the new season of Project Runway?! So far, Mondo is my favorite. I love his crazy, bright color schemes. And of course, I love his hair. How does he do that?!? However, I wasn't too impressed with his swimsuit look from the most recent episode.

1 comment:

  1. aww great pics love the first one♥

    http://pineplanet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!