Thursday, September 16, 2010

Miss Matched

I have thing for mismatched prints; florals, stripes, plaids... You name it, I'll wear it. But never have I worn three mismatched patterns at once. The blue and white color scheme reigns in the craziness to just the right intensity. And the bright bag and flowers add an unexpected pop of color. Overall, I adore wearing this outfit.
Shirt, Shorts, vintage from Goodwill. Shoes, D.I.Y. Limelight wedges. Bag, Marc by Marc Jacobs. Sunglasses, Flower, Forever 21.

4 comments:

  1. Actually, the more prints thrown in...the better the outcome. You look awesome! Great cementing it all with the statement bag...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are great! I love the cardigan too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kind of classical look! i guess im trying to say that you look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!