Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kitten Heels?

I'll start off by saying that the term "Kitten Heel" is so random. Why not call them "Puppy heels"??
I'm still kind of on the fence about this trend. I like them... but I don't. I think some of them are pretty cute, but I don't think they will ever replace my super-high platforms in my wardrobe. I took some pictures of a pair my mom wore recently.
What do you think of the kitten heel trend??

AND... 200 FOLLOWERS GUYS!!! THIS IS AWESOME!
KEEP UP THE FOLLOWING...

2 comments:

  1. your post is always interesting...great shoes
    follow you follow me too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, kitten heels can be kind of strange to me. xD I like heels that are smaller at 3", but not like 1", I feel like it defeats the purpose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!