Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm with the band.

A while back, I decided that I was going to collect band tee shirts. I figure I'll have a really good use for them one day. I love finding old band tees of my dad's and re-styling them!
Muse, from their concert in Nashville.
The Radish Kings, a band my dad used to play in.
She & Him, from their concert at the Ryman Auditorium.
The Velvet Underground and Nico, Nashville Clothing Company.
Coldplay, from their concert in Nashville.
Lady Gaga, a friend of a friend got it for me at The Monsterball in New York City. Jealous...
The Morning Benders, opening act for The Black Keys at the Ryman Auditorium.

4 comments:

  1. Hey babe! I featured you in one of my collages today... come and check it out! ;)
    HAPPY WEEKEND!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: Last chance to join my jewelry giveaway! Hurry!! Hurry!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I have to start wearing concerts t's more!
    That's awesome you were at She & Him too and even cooler you live in Nashville! We'll have to do a blogger meetup ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! These are so cool. :) I've never been to a concert before, it's pretty sad haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the Velvet Underground one! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!