Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Rock n' Roll

Dress, Yoana Baraschi. Top, Charlotte Russe. Shoes, hand-studded Limelight wedges. Belt, Target. Bracelet, Claire's Accessories. Sunglasses, Dad's closet. Flowers, Forever 21.

I recently took a trip to Holiday World, an old-fashioned amusement park in Indiana. While I was there, I do believe I mastered the art of the milk-jug arcade game-- Seeing as how I happened to win this lovely red guitar as compensation for my skills. I don't know how to play guitar, nor does this guitar play anywhere near in tune. But I am excited to use it as a prop in photos. I was thinking it would be fun to paint it or collage it.

Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

12 comments:

  1. Cute outfit and I like the red lips!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posing with a guitar? and not playing it? you look so stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is amazing!

    I just came across your blog! It is lovely!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ure adorable in those pics!!!


    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this reminds me of zooey deschanel in she + him! i love the boho retro vibe in all ur looks!


    xx,
    JL
    http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cute. beautiful dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute! i love how u layer! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ughhhhh I can't believe this! I live close to holiday world, I didn't get to meet you. Whaaa :'( When did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  9. you ROCK the mint green, and that dress looks gorgeous against your pale skin. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!