Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Morning Benders

Recently, I mentioned here that I bought a band tee shirt for The Morning Benders. They were the opening act for The Black Keys. I think this shirt has such a great design-- the v-neck is perfect and the quirky print on the front is adorable. It's one of those things that I could literally throw on with anything in my closet.
Jacket, h&m. Shorts, altered vintage Men's Rustler jeans. Tee shirt, The Morning Benders merchandise. Shoes, hand-studded Limelight wedges. Belt, Betsey Johnson. Flower, Sunglasses, Forever 21.

The video for my favorite song by The Morning Benders, Waiting for a War...

Find me on Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook.

5 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit.... and you're right, the tee is nice and simple. You're so lucky you saw them with the keys! I'm sooooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt is cute but oh my gosh, I want your jacket!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoulders on that blazer! Your glasses help to accentuate them with the points. :_)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your jacket. You look great.

    Jackie
    www.styleforecasts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!