Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bright colors are my favorite.

Dress, Flower, Forever 21. Top, Custo Barcelona. Bracelet, Claire's Accessories. Bag, vintage. Shoes, Dolce Vita. Earrings, Kate Spade. Sunglasses, Betsey Johnson.

The wondrous possibilities of this Custo Barcelona top amaze me. When my mom first passed it down to me, it sat in my closet for ages. I was skeptical. But in the last several months, I have discovered my love of Custo Barcelona tee shirts. They really are quite the oddity. There is nothing quite like them. They are just so versatile-- I love layering them with tee shirts and blazers. Sometimes I even wear them backwards. The bell sleeves on this one make me feel extra groovy. And I absolutely adore all the bright colors in this outfit. Wearing bright colors is my favorite.

Find me on Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook.

5 comments:

  1. Aww, your bright dress is super adorable! :) and I love your bracelet, too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wear bright colors so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors. Cute dress. You look great.

    Jackie
    www.styleforecasts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!