Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Black Keys Concert

Recently, I attended The Black Keys concert. It was so incredibly awesome. And the opening act was The Morning Benders. It was such a coincidence that my second favorite band was the opening act for my first favorite band. Here are some of my pictures from the concert. I also bought two concert tee shirts. I'll be sure to post some better pictures of my concert tee outfits.
I met Chris Chu from The Morning Benders!

The Morning Benders

The Morning Benders

The Black Keys

The Black Keys

This is me wearing my Morning Benders tee shirt. I don't have any close up pictures of the design, but I will be sure to post some soon!
Worn with: Skirt, Wilster. Bag, vintage. Belt, handmade. Flower, Forever 21.
Find me on Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Awww so fun! I like your belt and your skirt is way too cute. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!