Friday, August 13, 2010

Back to School

Skirt, Free People. Top, Charlotte Russe. Belt, handmade. Bag, Gianni Bini. Flower, Sunglasses, Forever 21.
This is what I wore yesterday to my first day of school! I made my belt a while ago out of two vintage ties. But it wasn't until recently that I discovered how much I love it with the peachy color of this flowy, Free People skirt.
I took these pictures in such a rush, and I had no idea that I was frowning in every one of my pictures! Sorry! I had no idea that I looked like such a downer.

4 comments:

  1. you look aweosme girl!

    http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry but i really dont like this one. sometimes youre just too vintage. the tucked in shirt and long skirt actually emphasises your stomach and the outfit just isnt working for me. i love the glasses tho. sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!