Friday, July 9, 2010

Unconventional Means...


Lately, I have been really inspired by wearing pieces of clothing in unconventional means. I really like the idea of wearing articles of clothing as they were not necessarily intended to be worn, and taking my wardrobe to new heights. And therefore, this outfit was born. I paired a vintage top with a one of my favorite dresses. I love how the blue in the top coordinates the little patches of blue in the dress.

Dress. Rachel Roy for Macy's/ Top. Belt. Handbag. vintage/ Shoes. Aldo/ Flower. Forever 21/

Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

5 comments:

  1. I like the whole ensemble. You really remind me of Kenley from Project Runway!!! :) Sooo pretty :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bag is amazing! so quirky. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The patten on that dress is so pretty and I love how you transformed it by just adding a different top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sparkly top. I'm really really jealous of that bag, i'm now going to go search for clock bags :D
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is amazing! when i was at a concert in los angeles, i saw someone with the same clock bag as you and i was obsessed with it! maybe it was you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!