Friday, July 16, 2010

Teen Vogue Wardrobe Remix Contest: Outfit 3

This is my first look that I am entering in the Chictopia Teen Vogue Wardrobe Remix Contest. The piece that I am remixing is this black skirt. You can view it in other outfits here, here, or here.
Of course, you could view my entire contest entry here... or you can tune in to my blog throughout the week to see more photos and in-depth explanations of my outfits.
But either way, If you like the look, give me chic votes! Add me as a favorite! Be my fan!


Skirt. Wilster/ Swimsuit. Kenneth Cole Reaction/ Bag. Street vendor in Mexico/ Sandals. Rack Room Shoes/ Flowers. Forever 21/

6 comments:

  1. You've made me unbelievably jealous with that bag :o it's the best thing i've seen in ages, i want one!!! Great glasses too :D
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one is my favorite! I love that the swimsuit can double as a chic top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! love it! :D

    p.s. enter my giveaway for a chance to win a cute top! and get a code to get 15% off online shopping! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so perfect for summer doll.<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your cute blog, I will follow him

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!