Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Teen Vogue Wardrobe Remix Contest: Outfit 2

This is my second look that I am entering in the Chictopia Teen Vogue Wardrobe Remix Contest. You can see my first look here. The piece that I am remixing is this black skirt. I thought I would switch things up a bit and wear it as a strapless top. You can view it in other outfits here, here, or here.
Of course, you could view my entire contest entry here... or you can tune in to my blog throughout the week to see more photos and in-depth explanations of my outfits.
But either way, If you like the look, give me chic votes! Add me as a favorite! Be my fan!

Skirt (as a top). Wilster/ Short. altered vintage men's denim/ Belt. Target/ Shoes. Necessary Clothing/ Necklace. vintage/ Flower. Bracelet. Forever 21.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh,you look beautiful!!!
    Love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Oh, this is so cute! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously with this outfit? You just look stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute look! I love the pop of pink you gave the outfit. Amazing shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pictures are so pretty!
    I wish I could enter teen vogue contests but sadly, I don't think Canadians are allowed to enter...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!