Sunday, July 11, 2010

Teen Vogue Wardrobe Remix Contest: Outfit 1

This is my first look that I am entering in the Chictopia Teen Vogue Wardrobe Remix Contest. The piece that I am remixing is this black skirt. You can view it in other outfits here, here, or here.
Of course, you could view my entire contest entry here... or you can tune in to my blog throughout the week to see more photos and in-depth explanations of my outfits.
But either way, If you like the look, give me chic votes! Add me as a favorite! Be my fan!

Skirt. Wilster/ Tee Shirt. vintage from my mom's closet/ Sweater. Thakoon for Target/ Belt. vintage/ Necklace. Subversive for Target/ Bracelet. Party City/ Sunglasses. Flowers. Forever 21/

4 comments:

  1. Omg you are beautiful! The necklace is gorgeous!

    xoxo,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your outfit in this one :) lovely skirt!
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like everything but my most favorite outfit on chictopia is the last one which was the polka dot sexy top and the black skirt. As for your posts, i like your styling best in here. It's because I looove the red blazer!

    hearts,
    Melai and Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Your pattern mixing abilities make me cringe with jealousy. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!