Saturday, July 31, 2010

Shadow Dancing.

Skirt, Flowers, Forever 21. Tee Shirt, Jacobs by Marc Jacobs. Shoes, hand studded. Bag, Sunglasses, vintage.

I picked up this tee shirt from the Marc by Marc Jacobs store in Savannah recently. They have so many tee shirts with interesting and quirky designs. They're great in place of a solid color tee or under a blazer.
This look is a great example of how accessories can make an outfit. If it weren't for my headband and sunglasses, this outfit would just be black and white. I think pops of color add something unique to the look and make it more eclectic.
I've been working some on re-vamping my blog and giving it a new look. What do you think?
Find me on the interwebs via Twitter and Tumblr.

10 comments:

  1. I like this outfit and that skirt is the star of the show!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that skirt is so pretty! I love all the different colors of lace in it. <3

    && I see you got a new header and I like it so far. :D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun look! I want your skirt. :) xo- karrie

    www.helloprety.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a nice skirt!!!!!!!!!!!

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that clock sling bag. I waaaant one!

    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely marvelous skirt, and the outfit is just all-around great in general!

    - Frederikke
    thelatestdecade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh i love the shirt! And that skirt is pretty amazing!

    xx,
    Helena
    www.BrooklynBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really Original, i love your blog so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment Zoe, j'adore the skirt!

    Your outfit looks cool!

    www.bangbangbangbabe.blogspot.com

    Ana-

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow. the that bag is pretty amazing O:
    im going to go check out your tumblr now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!